Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Please Get Registered

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
I updated the L81 membership list today ;) The L81 Vette Registry is at 224 members. Of these 224 members we have 54 completed L81 Registrations or the old Survey forms. We have 40 St. Louis and 14 Bowling Green Corvettes documented and on file.

If you have not completed the old Survey or new Registration Forms, please take a few minutes and complete the new Registration Form.

Thank you

Bud Dougherty
Administrator
L81VetteRegistry

Thanks for posting this Bud. I forgot all about it. Can I post a picture to the registration later? Floppy drive is still disfunctional.

Tom

Tom
You can send me a photo via rarel81@hotmail.com anytime ;)
Thanks for completing the registration :D

Bud

Registration

Bud:
Back in August or September, I registered, (for the second time), and sent you a picture. I just figured you hadn't had time to get all the updates entered. Maybe I got lost again.

Charles

Charles,
I have your registration. It is from September 9th. I just keep missing it when I update the names on the Registry. We'll get that corrected.

Thanks for your patience and hopefully understanding of my shortfall with this.

Bud Dougherty
L81VetteRegistry

registration

Bud,
I'm not sure if I registered or not. Will I mess you up if I just go aheah and register again?
Richard Cooper

Registered and sent 'new' pic. Hope all is well with you. Car is still up on jackstands, getting the twice over (can't seem to get it right with just a 'once-over'). :s

uhh, what is a regestry and what does regestering do?

Richard Cooper said:
Bud,
I'm not sure if I registered or not. Will I mess you up if I just go aheah and register again?
Richard Cooper
Richard, got ya! You be registered :upthumbs

81Chris said:
Registered and sent 'new' pic. Hope all is well with you. Car is still up on jackstands, getting the twice over (can't seem to get it right with just a 'once-over'). :s
Thanks Chris! I've done the jack stand gig for about 4 months, sure don't look forward to tying up the ole girl that long again. She gets a little testy when her wheels aren't on the ground :L

Justin_cv87 said:
uhh, what is a regestry and what does regestering do?
Justin the "L81VetteRegistry" is HOME for ALL 1981 Corvettes. It is a site dedicated to the L81 :D

BudD
:bu :w

I checked out the site, got lots of 81 info, and the member pictures are all great shots of their vette! IMHO the 80-82 are some of the greatest lookin vettes. If i ever get rich enough to own 2 vettes, i would get the 81 as my 2nd.

Thanks Justin for the kind words. We do love our 81's ;)
BudD

Hey Bud

I think that I registered in august and sent a picture but at my age who knows if I did or not.

Thanks
Chuck

Yo Bud.......just checking to see if I need to go through the register process again from the old survey.......I see the photo is still there, but it gives one of those 'pages not found' messages when you try to open it......would you like the new survey filled out, don't mind doing so......regards.......:duh

Dave,
I would really appreciate it. The old way left a lot to be desired, this new "Registration" has a bit more information and really makes setting up the data base for the 1981 Corvette neat. One of these days we will be able to view online where our brothers and sister are living :D

As of this posting we have 19 Bowling Green Cars and 47 St. Louis cars Registered. Not to bad considering there where 40,606 total built and the Registry now is well over 200 members :D I'm very pleased "Time and Patience" and if I live long enough we might reach 50% of the ones left :L :L

Hey, it's the Official HOME of the 1981 Corvette, We even have an NCM Brick and our own "Gear" :D

Nice hearing from you Dave, hope you have a mild winter this year. Great Members, Great Website, Great Shark, Great Life!

BudD

Thanks Bud will do so right now.....

As for winter, it has already started, 25cms today, and there is some freezing rain mixed into it as well.....have already been out shovel twice today.....the countdown to April has begun.....dbj:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom