Big News for the Corvette Store!
We have launched a brand new Corvette Store site that offers many advantages over the old site, for example:
- It is mobile device friendly and will adjust its layout to suit the phone or other device you use to view it;
- It is linked to your actual membership records and will automatically determine your membership level and discount;
- Much-improved search, sharing and wishlist features;
- Order tracking and history
Additional features will be rolled out on the new site over the next few months. We believe that you will be very impressed with the site on launch day and continue to be impressed as we make more and more functionality available to you!
One of the first post-live feature rollouts will be common sign-on between the store website and the event registration website. When this is complete within a week or two after the store site goes live, you will use the same password between the online store and the event registration system and a password change for one will immediately take effect for the other.
Soon afterward we will roll out a much-improved Raffle ticket purchase experience. Stay tuned!
Because this is a completely new system, the accounts and passwords used in the previous online Corvette Store site will not migrate. The new site will already have customer records for all members and most previous online customers, so you should be able to immediately connect to your new account by using the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the site login page.[h=1]Meet Your Marketing Team[/h] The Marketing Department is composed of three full-time employees, and this summer we’ve been fortunate to have an intern from the University of Georgia. We do the marketing for both the Museum and Motorsports Park.
Bob Bubnis has been on the Museum team for just over 7 years. Many of you enjoy rea
Aaron Drexler joined the Museum team in 2014 and shares his design talents, creating everything from exhibit graphics to ads to brochures to event badges to vehicle wraps and more. He manages the Museum’s Ins
Katie Frassinelli (me) had a trial by fire, joining the Museum in 2009 right before the Caravan. I previously worked at the BG tourism office (CVB) for four years as Marketing Director, and for automotive suppliers (HR / Communications) and am a grad of WKU. I bring eNews to your inbox each week, and am the primary poster/commenter for the Museum on Facebook and Twitter. TV interviews,
I also want to give a big shoutout to our summer intern Abbey Anderson. Abbey is a student at the University of Georgia. Her dad is in the hospitality business as part-owner of several hotels. Abbey helps out with email and social media marketing, signage in the Museum and just about anything we ask her to do! I wish she’d transfer to WKU so we could keep her!
- September 19 Grand Sport Registry
- September 19 Down the Road Corvettes
- September 22 Foothills Corvette Club
- September 22 Shenango Valley Corvette Club
- September 28 Nashville Corvette Club
- October 3 Circle City Corvettes (AL)
- October 3 Central Jersey Corvette Club
- October 3 Gulf Coast Corvette Club
- October 10 Crow River Corvettes
- October 13 Classic Glass Corvette Club (OH)
- October 28 Touch of Glass Corvette Club