Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: POR-15 in Ontario, Canada?

ladams

Corvette
1981 White
Does anyone know where I can get some POR-15 in Canada? It doesn't seem to be to easy to get here!

There was a guy who sold it I think he lived in Aurora. Of course they sell it at the Barrie flea market (on this weekend) Where abouts in Ontario are you?
Mooser

I actually ordered some from their web-site the other day. Thanks guys. As for the Barrie flea-market, unfortunately I am working all weekend and not able to go without booking off a day. I missed the one in the spring also.

You didn't miss anything. Maybe a dozen vette parts in the whole place. Mostly garbage...for lack of a better word. It was fun walking around though....

Only things of interest was a pair of L88 heads for $600,damaged and repaired. Not a vette part but a 1970 440 6 pack set up for $3500.

Jim

You didn't miss anything. Maybe a dozen vette parts in the whole place. Mostly garbage...for lack of a better word. It was fun walking around though....

Only things of interest was a pair of L88 heads for $600,damaged and repaired. Not a vette part but a 1970 440 6 pack set up for $3500.

Jim

Thanks, I don't feel bad now that I missed it. A couple of guys from work also went and said the same.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom