Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Porsche Kill

Koop

Corvette
YELLOW 69 modified GM Crate ZZ383, LS2 TBSS
:D

I got to whip on a bright yellow '97 Porsche 996/911 today with a trick exhaust and a whale tale! We ran up into the 120MPH range, up a very long steep hill, I guess all that torque my stroker puts out paid off. The guy just couldn't believe my antique could clobber him so bad. He was a good sport though, we both had some good fun and a good laugh at stop light after.

Cool! A fair "fight" and good sportsmanship. Who said chivalry is dead? I'm just glad the better man/car won...
Dave

Doesn't that feel great?!!!

For gallantry in defeating the hated Porsche horde....

you will receive the Order of Duntov!!!

------

I'll never forget one of my best kills was with the "original" motor I bought heap with vs. some guy with an stunning brunette in one of the cheapy Porsches - the Boxter things?

He was less sportsmanlike than your guy in the real Porsche, but he really must have been ON DOPE! if he though I wouldn't float my valves answering a Black Forest Special throwing down the gauntlet to show off to his chick. That engine made NO power, and he was ahead for quite awhile, but didn't like 130+....the look on his face after I passed him and then dropped back. He made a quick obvious excuse to leave the highway....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom