Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Possible Survivor Found ... 1969

You bought the car, Junk?
Why would the original owner have changed the steering wheel, I wonder?
Yeah I did!!!!!! I must have been Stoned!!I need another Project like another B Hole!!!!:chuckle :chuckle I guess the same reason that some Dudes put ZZ4's and 700R4's in there 80's!!!!;LOL ;LOL ;LOL But this steering Wheel has Zora Duntov's Signature on it!!:rotfl :rotfl :D

Keep the wheel when you sell the car. :upthumbs

...Matilda is Safely tucked away somewhere in the hill's of Western NC out of the weather till I get time to get her going!!:upthumbs Thanks Dave!!:upthumbs
attachment.php

Just curious. It that a factory radio? I'm wondering whether this lady is a no-option car.

:)

Just curious. It that a factory radio? I'm wondering whether this lady is a no-option car.

:)
Yes it is the factory radio!!! Fact is it's all factory except Wheels,Steering Wheel,Headers,Shift Knob and Intake Manifold!!!
But I got some of the stock stuff with it!! I just need to dig up a set of Rallies,4 center caps, and a pair of stock exhaust manifolds!! The glass is Perfect!!Most of the Chrome will clean up,and I will strip and paint it and replace a couple weatherstrips!!The Interior is just a little Dirty and dusty from setting all these years,the Carpet is a little faded in a place or two but not rotted anywhere!! The Seats, Dash and Console are in super condition,just clean them up!!:upthumbs

Glad you were able to rescue this one Junk! You'll have to post up some pictures when she's feeling frisky again.

Dave

Glad you were able to rescue this one Junk! You'll have to post up some pictures when she's feeling frisky again.

Dave
Better Yet,Maybe she will be finished by Bloomington next summer and you and I will drive her to the Show!!!!!:upthumbs

Better Yet,Maybe she will be finished by Bloomington next summer and you and I will drive her to the Show!!!!!:upthumbs

As long as Bloomington isn't in the 1st 2 weeks of June you got a deal!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom