Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

TTP- finally we've found XLR8's long lost sister! :m Very nice.
Jetz, fantastic photos. Tell me about those seats.

Tammy

@Tammy & Jane Ann

Thank you ladies for the kudos, very nice of you! :w Sometimes the damn camera does work! :L

@Tammy

Everything on my car was done by Caravaggio Corvettes. The seats are his new GT series, which really keep you in place, and kinda look cool. They are are a one piece shell type seat which still utilizes the stock power seat base.

http://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com/DEV/interiors2.html Clic> race seat info > 'coming soon'.

Regards,

Frank :beer

Glennm27

forum1103x.jpg

I love that shot of your car! Actually, it is one of my screensaver photos and has been in my collection for a couple of years now - since the first time I saw it! I like the balloon photo too. Nice!

Just noticed you've got different rims in the pix. I like the rims in the photo above.

:w Jane Ann

beautiful :D .......how about a pic of the interior.....

Unfortunately I don't,,
The interior is Firethorn Red with Lloyd C5 mats.
I can take some photos though if you sincerely
would like to see the interior.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by MsSchroder
TTP- finally we've found XLR8's long lost sister! :m Very nice.
16.gif
Beautiful!

XLR8,,
Great to finally see another 1998 Carmine Red Metallic Corvette. :upthumbs

XLR8,,
Great to finally see another 1998 Carmine Red Metallic Corvette. :upthumbs

I'm happy to make your aquaintance as well, Trevor!

My convertible is very much like yours including the B&B exhaust and Body Side Molding! But mine has the Lt Gray interior and the polished chrome '98 style wagon wheels on it.

Hope yours brings you miles and miles of pleasure!

1999 c5 in Flower Mound, Tx

My hardtop is same dark vavy 1999 Auto with BB exhaust and Callaway intake, black interior, Mark!

I'm happy to make your aquaintance as well, Trevor!

My convertible is very much like yours including the B&B exhaust and Body Side Molding! But mine has the Lt Gray interior and the polished chrome '98 style wagon wheels on it.

Hope yours brings you miles and miles of pleasure!

my 99 navy hardtop in Texas

New member from Flower Mound Texas with beautiful 1999 Navy with bb Exhaust and Callaway intake

This is a scanned photo, not digital so the image could look a lot sharper ! '02 Electron Blue Coupe Z51 7,000 miles. Still smells new!
5360nicks_02_150.jpg

Jack Matia Chevy in Elyria Ohio. I did not do NCM delivery, but I did go down to the plant and watch her being built. Even started her up on the line and received the "birth" certificate as well ! :L

:beer :cool :_rock :w

need to drive her more...:)

Thanks XLR8! I've been here for almost a year lurking. ;) I have found this forum to be an excellent source for tips and info. The DIY articles have helped me replace a headlamp actuator motor, and the discussions regarding tires influenced my decision to go with the Goodyear GSD 3's, which are outstanding! Thanks to all the great members who keep this forum civil, informative, and a wonderful place to share our passion for this outstanding automobile! :m

My new '04 Triple black after I sent to a trip at installers alley at Carlisle for a new set of pipes. My brother is bragging about it in the pic. Miss my C4 but love my C5!

CP :_rock

carlisle06001.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom