Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
It's been a year since we had a thread for members to post photos of their C5, at least the one I just looked at was a year old.

Now that we have nicer weather everyone should be getting those Vettes out and spiffed up for another season of driving.

So take a new photo and share with your fellow enthusiasts!

:w Jane Ann

My 1998 Light Carmine Red Metallic with Black top and Light Gray interior:

Top Up:

HPIM0628_Edited_2.jpg

Top Down:

HPIM0680_4.jpg

p3270001s.jpg

smoke.jpg

cruzer82 said:
How do you post a picture? I know it has been asked before, sorry...

Cruiser,
As we get new members on a regular basis, this is a question we see pretty frequently. Which is why we have a created THIS THREAD in the Site Help & Feedback Forum to describe the options for uploading pictures, either from another photoholding website like Photobucket, or to upload individual pictures to a thread here at CAC.

Don't hesistate to post or PM myself, Drth Vtr or MsSchroder if you have any questions.

:w
-Patrick

If I have done this correctly....

Shine3.jpg

IT WORKED! :Twist IT WORKED!....i hope

Nice job, ladies and gentlemen.
I think I will go give mine a well-deserved bath. Maybe I can schedule a photo shoot in a day or so.

Tammy

Here are some shots of my 98. I do need newer shots with the SS inserts and exhaust plate. I'll work on that.

RedDevil003.jpg

RedDevil007.jpg

Here's a pair for ya (with my "real" 57 thrown in for good measure):lou

Would someone please shame my wife into washing hers so I could post a pic? She gets to drive it, seems all I get to do is gas and wash it....
I was too tired after washing the truck and putting 2 coats of Zaino on it to do anything to hers.....guess I'll go with the sig pic....
Maybe I'll slide one of hers in this weekend. It could use a couple of coats of Zaino too!

Nice looking ride, Zblast. I am rather partial to 2002 Z06's myself. The only improvement that I could suggest is to make it electron blue! :D

Welcome to the CAC.

DRTH VTR said:
Nice looking ride, Zblast. I am rather partial to 2002 Z06's myself. The only improvement that I could suggest is to make it electron blue! :D

Welcome to the CAC.

:L :L :L

Here is mine at the strip
M.JPG

Just kidding! The blue Z06 is me putting a spanking on that C4.

Corvette_Final.JPG

And here it is in the pits

A_Strong_Chevy_Show.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom