Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post Picture of your L81

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
I see different Forums asking members to post photo's of RED; BLACK Corvettes..... Sooooo I thought we would start a POST Your 1981 Corvette Photo Thread :D

To get your juices flowing, here is photo from the NCM 2001 Rendezvous...

ALL but one of these is 1981... at one time there were 26 1981 Corvettes there, by the time we got space and everyone together there were 17 and one guest 1980 ;)

I also have over 100 1981 Corvette Photo's from members sent to me over the years, I may post a few of those too ;)

ENJOY :D
Plant_81.jpg

Bud

here's mine....:w

**Edit: Here ya go, Bill... inserting larger photo of Bill's '81 in post. _XLR8**

attachment.php

Very nice, Janine. That looks like one of those MsSchroder photos from CruiseFest.[/quote]

Yes it is, Tammy takes the best pictures. ;worship

:upthumbs Jane Ann Thanks ;)

I'm searching through my photo's looking for one I took in Nevada from a very low angle front driverside with clouds and mountians in the background... Too many photo's :eek

Bud

Here are few from old files:

attachment.php
~
attachment.php

attachment.php
~
attachment.php

Bud

Beautiful L81's everyone! Here's mine. I'm not too good at this picture posting thing.

Mike:w

from the nut

Here are a couple pictures of my 81. Unfortunately she's tucked away for the winter. Can't wait for spring!

Had to really compress the pictures for this post...hope they come out all right.

attachment.php
attachment.php

A couple more ;)

attachment.php
~
attachment.php

Bud

Here's mine! Charcoal Metallic , 4-speed, bought from the original owner almost 12 years and only 67k on the odo. Draws compliments everytime I take it out!
IMGP0266.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom