Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pre Cruise Fest Photo's

cfour93

Corvette
1993 Artic White Coupe
Just in case it rain but it's not right.. :L

Here's mine ready to go.... just touch up here and there... Let me know what y'all think...The White face Gauges are in and the Stereo is also completed...

See everyone at the Fest..... :_rock

Love the white face gauges, can't wait to meet you later in the week. We are leaving about noon tomorrow, still primping mine.

Very nice! :upthumbs

Wish I could make CF this year. I'd love to meet all of you and share in the passion...:beer

Jeff :w

Looking good!

I'm afraid a wash and detail job just wasn't in the cards for me this last week. I may have to bow out of the Car Show in humiliation. Hopefully I can get someone to cover the registration desk for a couple of hours while I take care of the dirty girl.

Tammy

Looks awesome!! What moldel is the stereo? I'm on the west coast Muskegon area, let me know if your close would love check out in person. Have fun at CF!!

Vin357 said:
Looks awesome!! What moldel is the stereo? I'm on the west coast Muskegon area, let me know if your close would love check out in person. Have fun at CF!!

It's a JVC older model that has been replace with a new version today but i think this one is much nicer the the new one...

Looks great. Hope to get a chance to talk to you over the weekend. I would like to update my radio, and that looks like a great setup.

I like those guages. How easy are they to uninstall? Where are you staying?

:)

Drjohn said:
I like those guages. How easy are they to uninstall? Where are you staying?

:)

They really weren't that bad, there was more of a hassel to get the cluster pass the steering column then anything.. and i'm stay at the Baymont...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom