Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Problems with plugs

Corvsinis

I just changed the spark plugs and wires my corvette 02 and I have made Bosch Platinum spark plugs 4. The corvette is going badly, I can not speed up, shakes and gives many shocks, it seems that something is going to break. I removed the Bosch, I relocated the former, a Denso Iridium IT20 and works fantastically. The second time I returned to remove the Iridium and I reinstalled the Bosch, to make sure that the last time she had already spent properly installed .... same thing again, shaking and very big vibration. between this and the intensity of the headlights I'm going crazy. Help please.

Thank you!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Don't use the Bosch Plus 4. It's not a very good plug for a C5. The Denso IT-20 is an outstanding plug for the LS1 in a C5. In fact, I use Denso IT-20s or IT-22s in my C4's LT5, in my C5's LS6 and in my C6's LS7.

They are a great product.

Many thanks Hib! I do not understand is that the C5 recommended for several websites selling items corvette. Bosch car with platinum 4 is very bad. Now I have asked the NGK 7164 amazon I understand that go well, I'm right?

I'm sorry but I don't know about the NGK 7164.

I only use Denso IT-20 or IT-22.

ok, thank you very much alike!

The NGK's should work. I don't use any of the multiple conductor spark plugs.

Vettenuts thank you very much! and I changed two weeks ago and will NGK me very well.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom