Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Production dates?

I'm trying to find out when production started and ended on the MY '84 Tom, but the site has a lot of info..thanks.

Anyone else have the info?

According to the book Corvette 50 Years by Randy Leffingwell production started on January 3, 1983 and ran for 17 months. That would put the end of production in June 1984. And during that time 51547 cars were produced

According to the book Corvette 50 Years by Randy Leffingwell production started on January 3, 1983 and ran for 17 months. That would put the end of production in June 1984. And during that time 51547 cars were produced

The production end can't be right John....#49989 was built in August of '84 according to the door sticker. Does anyone else know or maybe point me in an appropriate direction?

Here is more information.
Chevrolet Corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Production started on January 3, 1983 but delivery to customers was not until March of 1983. End of production would have been in June 1984 with last cars and build numbers being delivered through August 1984. So yes June probably were the cars in the 49000 range of the build for the 1984 model.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom