Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Project 79

S

ssvett

Well we are starting to get pretty deep into Project 79, the deeper we go, the more we find:mad. We are needing some used parts if any of you have some ole stuff laying around. We need: Manifolds, wiring harness(dash) or even pieces of the dash harness, Radiator core support, original radio(AM/FM, anything to fit the hole). I can get most of this stuff, but I thought if any of you had some 79 stuff (this is a partial list, so if you have somthing else let me know) you wanted to get rid it could help us both out.........Steve PS, check the web site from time to time I took a lot more pics tonight, but they won't be on the site for a few days......

ssvett said:
We need: Manifolds, wiring harness(dash) or even pieces of the dash harness, Radiator core support, original radio(AM/FM, anything to fit the hole)...

:L GO STEVE! :L

Wow

SSVETT,

Wow, I just cruised around your home page. You guys rock!

That would be my dream come true to restore a couple of vettes a year and fix them here and there to pay the bills.

I love the red shop towel in that old fiberglass work. Maybe the prior owner was pioneering new techniques? More likely, he ran out of cloth at 10:30 pm and all the stores were closed.

shop towels

I thought it was bad when I found shoe box and window screen in my '59 when I first stripped it. Doesn't it seem that some people will spend twice the time necessary to do a fiberglass repair wrong than it would take to do it right?

Tom

while stripping my front end i found alot of paint sticks,you know the kind to mix paint?so out they came and in with some glass.have heard some good stories on glass repair but never a rag ,thanks for the laugh :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom