Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Project Car

Run, run, run as far away from that rat nest as possible.--Been there done it.

That is not a project car, it is a pile of parts for a project car.

I dunno it could be great for someone with alot of time and no rush to play with.

1976C3 said:
I dunno it could be great for someone with alot of time and no rush to play with.....
...and some DEEP pockets. :eek

- Eric

Looks like some things I've started in the past and never finished. I used to be real good at doing that - starting but not finishing a project. :(

_ken

I don't know.

I kind of like it. It would look right at home in my garage. If it's as complete and solid as he says it might make a good frame off project or that L88 clone I want to do.

Tom

I used to be real good at doing that - starting but not finishing a project.
/KEN

KEN:
Used to ... pshaw ... I'm STILL real good at it! At my present rate, I might get the '71 ready in time for debut of 2003 Camaro.

Ditto to Chris' & Eric's assessment of the '68 project ... er ... ordeal.
JACK:gap

I thought my 78 just needed an engine rebuild and a re upolstered drivers seat. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
If it is "perfect".....1 year & $5K
If it "needs freshening" 1 year and $10K
If it is a "solid, original project car" 3 years and $20,000
If it is "the basis for a street rod project or custom car" 3 years,
$30K, your wife, your life.

/Ken
Now we ARE showing our age, eh?

Yep ... no gittin round it. Can't remember (Alzheimer's--- er-- oldtimer's), but seems either you or BudD had guessed it a while back ... anyway ... I went ahead & made it official. I was fixin to go git me some supper ... if I can just remember where I left my dern teeth.
JACK:gap

$48.00? Sure I'd buy it. Oh wait, $4800! Does he throw in a replacement wife or at least a cheerleader?! :L

You got me excited ther for a min. WRONG... I have to agree, that car (if oyu can call it that) is a basket case...

Sean

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom