Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pulley kits.

I

ibanezplayer

I am looking for a pulley kit, for my corvette. I've been researching and so far the best kit looks like it comes from concept one pulleys, however this kit utilizes a mini resevoir for the power steering, which could be bad. I'm looking for a kit, that uses normal power steering but still is clean and compact.

Thanks
Ibanezplayer

noooo... not bad at all. I have the complete kit from Concept One. I love it! I have no issues at all with the mini resevoir/pump. Its great because of the fact that it is so small which saves some room, especially if you have a big block. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another system from them.

When I spoke with them on the phone they said that the pump would not be could for any autocross or similar situations because of how limited the capacity is and the temperature of the fluid.

When I spoke with them on the phone they said that the pump would not be could for any autocross or similar situations because of how limited the capacity is and the temperature of the fluid.

I'm a little confused by your sentence... did you mean 'should not be used for autocross'?

Also... autocross? You basically mean racing?

thx

I'm a little confused by your sentence... did you mean 'should not be used for autocross'?

Also... autocross? You basically mean racing?

thx

Sorry for that horribly typed response. Yeah he said that people who use them have issues with autocross applications. I'm not looking to turn a 360 all day but I'd like to take around some sharp corners and long curves...it's a vette.

Real race pulleys for endurance racing are usually hard anodized aluminum ... & not designed to look pretty. CV Products is major supplier of complete pulley systems ... complete for race cars ... you can adapt to street. Also ... Coleman, KRC, Moroso & Sweet about same. None of it is cheap.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom