Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Quality n2o installer in the Bay Area, CA?

B

Brazen C5

Does anyone know of a quality, recommended n2o installer in the Bay Area?

Has anyone heard about this kind of work from Northstar performance, or Race Street Rally? Or if you know of any other shops in the area that you know of "stand-up" work?

thanks, chris

Brazen C5 said:
Does anyone know of a quality, recommended n2o installer in the Bay Area?
Has anyone heard about this kind of work from Northstar performance, or Race Street Rally? Or if you know of any other shops in the area that you know of "stand-up" work?
thanks, chris

Chris I just did a quick search here at CAC.. here is a quick CLICK to the shop page,,, just put in California and Repair for the type of Shop This gives a list of 13 Corvette Shops with a few near you.
hope this helps
BudD
:w

NOS installer

I had Race Street rebuild my rearend after I tore apart the ring gear carrier. He did a great job, there is no measurable end play to the yolks; however, I don't think his shop specializes in high-performance or he would have recommended the carrier be stress-relieved (or I should've known).

How about Speed Merchant on Lincoln? The manager, Paul, is an ex-Corvetter racer. He is very knowledgeable and the shop is well equiped and familar with NOS installations.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom