Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question about 2000 exhaust..

Z

Zr-1 Mark

What is a stock 2000 exhaust made out of ?
I have one in my attic I haven't looked at in years that had 1k miles
on it and I'm going to sell it....I hope when I find it, it's still in decent
shape :ugh..

Should be stainless steel,I also have a 2002 exhaust in my garage attic. Like to see if it is worth anything too.:w

Not Much Of A Market

Mark,

I don't think there's much value in stock C5 exhaust system. You could try e-Bay. Just to put it in perspective - last August at Corvette@Carlisle there were hundreds of stock C5 and C6 exhaust system laying on the ground around the aftermarket installers areas. Nobody was at all interested.
Remo:cool
2000870517379426290_rs.jpg

What is a stock 2000 exhaust made out of ?
I have one in my attic I haven't looked at in years that had 1k miles
on it and I'm going to sell it....I hope when I find it, it's still in decent
shape :ugh..[/quots
Good luck, I have had mine on sale since I took them off my 04. Been on ebay and multiple vette sites including this one for 3 yrs, no bites yet

you need to link up with the right buyer an the right time.

I upgraded my 2002 with the Z06 TI; then put my standard catback on eBay.

Luckily - just at that same time - a guy in Texas had a 1999 and was looking for a factory cat-back; but with the chrome tips. I got $180 out of mine.

you need to link up with the right buyer an the right time.

I upgraded my 2002 with the Z06 TI; then put my standard catback on eBay.

Luckily - just at that same time - a guy in Texas had a 1999 and was looking for a factory cat-back; but with the chrome tips. I got $180 out of mine.
Yah, I've always had lousy timing.

I would like to upgrade the stock system on my 99 for one with chrome tips. I got
$100 and will pay for shipping if anyone is interested. Just PM me if you wont to clear the attic.
:w

I may be interested in C-5 stock exhaust (complete) if the chrome tips come with them, would like it to fit a 2000 with the large round ovals. Not sure what this would be worth but I would entertain an offer. Not sure if complete to everyone would be from the manifolds back either, you tell me.

Thanks,
Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom