Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question on the Blue Aero For Sale:

A

A1990

I just saw one for sale here in Nebraska, in Imperial a blue 1990 Aerobodied TT. I know nothing more than that. Anyone else have further information?

I just saw one for sale here in Nebraska, in Imperial a blue 1990 Aerobodied TT. I know nothing more than that. Anyone else have further information?

Here ya go :w

I have seen this car and prospective buyers should, too. There are pics somewhere in this thread -

Quasar Blue Metallic, Saddle loaded leather buckets, 390hp, L98, Callaway, selective ride & handling, Delco Bose, Blue roof panel. 1 of 22 Twin Turbo Aero Body Callaways made in 1990, two-owner, 24,780 miles, only 59 Callaways built in 1990 and is documented with the correct paper work. Price: $39,900.

Call Harchelroad Motors
308-882-4295 IMPERIAL, NE

are implying that there are issues with this car or that it's a clean car ?

are implying that there are issues with this car or that it's a clean car ?

Car is nice, shows wear in some places I didn't expect, and the AeroBody was in need of some simple adjustments when I saw the car last year. The Aero panels alignment was off in some areas, rubbing the paint through.

Here are pics from then:

BTW, that is KRUZMISL here on the forum in the second pic, checking the Callaway out - He would be another source of info on the car :w

*89x2* said:
At Bloomington Gold 2007, a 1990 Callaway AeroBody Coupe - finished in Med. Quasar Blue Met. over saddle, it is an interesting car!

Details in the pictures:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom