Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

question?

Wamp

Corvette
'74 Yellow/Tan int '96 Black/Black int LT4
Anyone have the part number to the fuel filter and PVC valve? Why I'm asking questions, what are the best spark plug wires and plugs? I've seen them range from 50.00 to 180.00 (in Ecklers), any thoughts?

u may be right

You might be right, I was just thinking of tune up parts that I may need.

Unlike the LT1, the LT4 has no EGR valve. This is because the cam has enough overlap between intake and exhaust that exhaust gas is automatically recirculated inside the engine. The LT4 does have a PCV valve like any other small block Chevy V8 engine since the mid sixties.

Lew

I think the PCV valve AC Delco part number is 895CV, I'm at work right now, I'll check when I get home tonight. It's a breeze to change.

B17Crew
:w

I'm at home and I have the info in front of me.

Correction on the PCV valve number.

The correct infomation is:
AC Rochester Type CV 895 C

I usually pick one up at the Chevy parts department, they always have them in stock. If you pick one up at the parts dept, you just have to tell them that you need a PCV valve, CV 895 C.

B17Crew

B17crew

Thanks.

Any input on plugs and wires?

fuel filter?

Wamp,

You’re welcome.

Unfortunately, I don’t have part numbers for the plug wires and fuel filter.

Not sure, but, the owners manual may have the information listed for those two items. I seem to remember a section that lists the oil filter part number. Maybe the plug wires and fuel filter part numbers are listed as well.

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom