Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Quicksilver Color

L

luckyj

How satisfied have those who have this C5 color been with it. I have a 2003 ordered with Quicksilver with a dark glass top. I liked the Torch Red, but being a Purdue grad., getting an IU color might have given me a rash each time I got near it. Ha!

Jim

Quicksilver

Back in February 2002, I ordered a 2002 Pewter C-5 coupe. Before it was built, the Pewter was discontinued. I then elected to go with the Quicksilver metallic. I picked up my Corvette the last week of June 2002. It is Quicksilver, transparent top and Light Gray interior. I just finished the 1st coat of Zaino and looks very sharp. The Quicksilver is very easy to keep clean. I am glad I got the Quicksilver instead of the Pewter. You will enjoy the Quicksilver!

AKFINEST:

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad to hear your comments on the Quicksilver. I probably would have went with the Pewter if it had not been discontinued and as I said, the Torch red is very nice. I'm also getting the gray interior. I just added the Magnetic Ride option, so this baby is pretty well loaded.

Jim

Quicksilver

I just bought a silver 2000 coupe. It has a dark blue transparent top in addition to the silver one. I had originally wanted a yellow 'vette, but ran across this one with only 14k mi. on it at a bargin price. I'm glad I went with it. To me its a little more elegant looking than the yellow or red. And the contrast with the dark transparent roof looks great. Window tinting also adds some contrast.

As you can see by my sig, I have a Quicksilver 01 coupe. I love the color! Its easy to keep clean and always keeps a shine. I like it much better than the pewter.

Besides, I am a "OSU Buckeye" and like the silver/grey but could have gone with the scarlet/ torch red for the buckeyes.:upthumbs

Quicksilver

Well guys, the silver is no doubt the 1000 miler as far as keeping it clean goes, but a waxed down torch red Vette is still a a head twister!

Re: Quicksilver

C_Dogg said:
Well guys, the silver is no doubt the 1000 miler as far as keeping it clean goes, but a waxed down torch red Vette is still a a head twister!

Any Vette is a head twister don't you think?

Quicksilver color

I have had my quicksilver since 10/01 & I love the color. I was torn between
Pewter and Quicksilver and now am glad I got the Quicksilver. It is easy to
keep clean, and with a little Zaino, shines like mad. I have both tops,
but the car looks best with the lexan top on

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom