Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Radio/CD replacement?

Mike Zarnock

Corvette
1991 Bright Red Coupe
My Bose CD player does not work. I have the Bose Radio/CD/Cassette. For those of you that have replaced yours, what did you replace it with other that a rebuilt Bose system? I want something that doesn't look like it doesn't belong. Ya know?
Thanx!
Mike

i have a older 86 so our bose are diff. but i wanted you to know i have seen alot of your year boses on ebay going for pretty good prices. well thats if you want to stay with the boses??
i am real close to taking mine out for a new radio.

Yes, the Bose systems are way out of reach, that's why I want to replace it with something that does not cost $1,000 and fits and looks good to the eye. I don't want to modify the dash. I was hopping there was something that would just bolt right in. All I want is something that my wife can play her CD's with. If it was up to me, I would leave it in there. I don't use it.

Fix It

I just sent my Bose Gold to Doctor Don's Pro Audio Service. It cost me $15.00 to ship to him and he charged $130.00 plus $15.00 for shipping.

He repaired the CD, Changed all the light bulbs, adjusted the cassette player and gave me a 1 year warrenty. And turned it around in 24 hours.

Now I have a radio that looks right in the car and you might be surprised how good the Bose system actually is.

You can contact the good Doctor at WWW.doctordons.com or 1-936-435-1811 :v :J

YOU are the man!!!! Thanx! I knew somebody here would be able to help!
I will pull that baby out and send it on its way.
Man, that is great!
Thanx again! ;)

I no it

Mike Zarnock said:
YOU are the man!!!! Thanx! I knew somebody here would be able to help!
I will pull that baby out and send it on its way.
Man, that is great!
Thanx again! ;)

If you get stuck figureing out the removal process give me an email and we can exchange phone#'s and talk about it.:beer

John Robinson said:
If you get stuck figureing out the removal process give me an email and we can exchange phone#'s and talk about it.:beer
Thanx, I will do that.
Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom