Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Radio issues

golfjpc

Corvette
2014 Premier Edition Lime Rock Green
The radio on my C7 has to be re-paired every time I start it. Phone stays paired but music from cell phone won't play. Car has not had any software updates. Cell is Motorola Edge Plus Android 11. Verizon can't figure it out. My local Chevy dealer can't either. Any ideas? Thanks

The radio on my C7 has to be re-paired every time I start it. Phone stays paired but music from cell phone won't play. Car has not had any software updates. Cell is Motorola Edge Plus Android 11. Verizon can't figure it out. My local Chevy dealer can't either. Any ideas? Thanks
Has your dealer confirmed that there are no software updates available?

Rob - thanks for your response. The dealer hasn't concluded there aren't any software updates available, I believe they're still looking for updates. Hope someone can find a software update that will make the radio work with the Motorola phone like the Samsung's did. Update or no update, my old Samsung phones worked just fine with my 2014 C7. Again Rob, thanks for your message. Later, JPC

Reactions: Rob
Has your dealer confirmed that there are no software updates available?
Rob - they updated radio software today and same old problem. Beginning to think Motorola doesn't update it's support software. Spoke with Verizon tech support and they indicated that Samsung is one of the best for making sure phones work with cars and that Motorola is very lax. My Motorola is 6 months old - now what do I do?

Rob - they updated radio software today and same old problem. Beginning to think Motorola doesn't update it's support software. Spoke with Verizon tech support and they indicated that Samsung is one of the best for making sure phones work with cars and that Motorola is very lax. My Motorola is 6 months old - now what do I do?
Other than trying to contact Motorola support, I have no answers

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom