Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Raffling a Flawless Corvette

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Sounds nice. I wish they had a picture of it.

Rob they only give you half a story ,You have to register with there site for the second half.

Bob,

The link in Rob's post no longer leads to a story. I followed your link (with great interest I might add - a Midyear Corvette Raffle??? where do I send the check??? :L ). But I'm confused. This page on the CBA website is for the 2006 Raffle, which was scheduled on Jan. 21, 2006.

http://www.cbasyracuse.org/activities/corvette/activities_corvette.asp

So it looks as though the information hasn't been updated since the last raffle. It's a shame too, because the raffles seem to be legitimate and the Vettes have indeed been given to the winners as posted. Maybe the webmaster graduated. :L

I'm going to try to contact them sometime this week at the phone number posted on their website and I'll post an update as to the status of the 2007 Raffle info. Or maybe I'll wait until after I win it. :naughty:

:w Jane Ann

EDIT: The story has been archived. This is all that I could find of it without paying a fee:

• Raffling a Flawless Corvette 10/08/06 12:01 AM CDT
The annual CBA Corvette is on display at the Carousel Center, where it will remain until Jan. 20, 2007, when it will be given away to a lucky ticket holder. The Corvette is a 1965 roadster with several factory options, including knock-off wheels, ...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom