Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rare 99 NASSAU BLUE convertible

L

LouBelleraVideo

I just purchased a C5 that I have been dying to get my hands on! A 1999 NASSAU BLUE convertible with a WHITE top and LIGHT GRAY sports seats, a color combo to die for!The car has 41,000 miles on it but seemed to have been drien in a plastic bag because it looks like it has only 2,000 miles on it. Every inch of it is perfect.In 1997 there were only 292 NASSAU BLUE Corvettes made but none were convertibles.Between 1998 to 2000(the last year of NASSAU BLUE) there were about 3,000 total NASSAU BLUE Corvettes were made of which about 1200 were convertibles. Of these about 500 were stick. And of those remaing 500 about 200 had a WHITE TOP making this a very rare car indeed!
Lou

Lou, at the rate you are buying up Corvettes...leave some for the rest of us - congrats

PS

In the 50 years of Corvette manufacturing NASSAU BLUE was made in ONLY 6 years: 1965 to 1966 and 1997 to 2000!

Lou: Love that '86!! A classic look...

Put some NACA hood scoops on it and some extra "hair dryers" under the hood and you're looking at my car. :D

You would really love the look now that I just put the INDY 500 Pace car decals and fender badges on the car.
PS
How do I add one of those fuuny faces to one of these messages?

I get it by typing a colon followed by a D with no space. I don't know how they get all the other ones.

Lou, next to the box you type in on the reply page, there is a link to the left that says "Clickable Smiles"

That will get you there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom