Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RARE Callaway Twin Turbo sighting (SHOPVIEW)

boostedmaxPSI

Corvette
'92 SNAT435 Yellow aerobody 'vert // 1988 #57 B2K
I think I saw it once near Dallas, but it must have been in a dream....

I saw it back in 1991 and then again last year. It looked completely different. I only tell by the number that it was the same car. It looks great now!!!!!!

I have driven that car (Thanks Mark) so I know it DOES exist :lou

Now that a video has surfaced I became concerned....so I went out in the garage and it is gone my garage is empty!... :duh

I thought that thing was locked down tight but it seems someone drives it ;shrug

Now that a video has surfaced I became concerned....so I went out in the garage and it is gone my garage is empty!... :duh

I thought that thing was locked down tight but it seems someone drives it ;shrug

Remember the whole retna scan to get into the garage???

IT's BEEN CRACKED :upthumbs

See you at BG

Ooooo... nice video. Thanks for sharing. Now why haven't I seen this car on the tollway yet? :D

Ooooo... nice video. Thanks for sharing. Now why haven't I seen this car on the tollway yet? :D

Unless Shopview is putting a tollbooth in his garage and calling it the tollway... You probably won't see it :(

$99 Southwest or ride with one of the 3 Texas fellows in route

I'm leaving two black patches headed East at 5am sharp.:lou

I apologize in advance if wake any of my Texas neighbors up :)

Heh... I'll be sitting this event out... for more than 1 reason. :ugh I gotta get some ducks in order here...

I wish I could go, but I'm on a very strict budget here. Hope you guys have a good time though!

Heh... I'll be sitting this event out... for more than 1 reason. :ugh I gotta get some ducks in order here...

I wish I could go, but I'm on a very strict budget here. Hope you guys have a good time though!

shopview said:

I would have taken Shopview up on that! Well, well have you there in spirit! :beer

Well I made it. It rained the whole way. Left the house at 5am sharp and I made it to the museum by 3pm. I was able to wash my car and leave it at the museum.

THX NCM!

had a great dinner with Critt, ET-VIPER, Shopview and jonstr.

see you Guys soon

I would have taken Shopview up on that! Well, well have you there in spirit! :beer

Thanks Chris. Throw in some Camaro references here and there in conversation and I'm sure it'll feel like I'm with you all. ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom