Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Re-Skin time

L

LarryK 87

Time for new tires.
Looking at the following, ( so far )
KUMO's
Falken's
Fulda's

Car currently has Falken Ziex 502's on it.

pro's / con's / suggestions

I understand that the Bridgestome S-03's are pretty awesome, and

for not much more $$!

I believe they will be my tire of choice when replacement time "rolls" around!

Well this is not answering your question but, I just put a set of the tires you currently have on your car, on mine today and have not even taken it out of the garage yet. How did you like the Falken Ziex 502's, how did they wear ?? How did they ride ??
Thanks.

Falkens

having only owned the car 1 month, can't say much about the wear ( was worn out when i got it), but they seem to ride nice, seem quiet, Hold well ( have not really pushed by any stretch of the imagination). And i like their looks

BTW as a side note: the guy at T.K. said i can only expect 11,000 - 15,000 out of them, jeez if they are that soft, they should keep ya pinned to the side bolsters on any hard turn.

Thanks, I guess it is a little late since I already bought them. I think they are supposed to be 30,000 mile tires, but it would not suprise me if they only lasted 15k. On the other hand they do look cool and 15k miles for me is several years and they were cheap, since I don't race they should be fine, we will see.
Anything has to be better than the pos, worn out, hard as a rock eagles that I had, I think one of the tires had four plugs in it Ouch. But they came with the car.

I suggest BFG g-force TA KDW

I have the KDWS (all season) tires on my GTP. They are awesome. I can just imagine how the KDW would be on a vette

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom