Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Real corvette

Looks good, doesn't it? Actually, it's a 1989 magazine cover featuring the new 1990 ZR-1.

1zr1hell-2.jpg

Find it in the CAC Gallery here: click

:wJane Ann

I also like the banner. And like Derek I seem to have a twin to his and the one on the banner.

Ron
"Baldie88"

I want a C4 ZR1 so bad you have no idea. Found some driver quality ones on Ebay for like 10K. Only 6800 or so made, and I have never seen one. I have never seen another Ruby for that matter. I would give my first born for a 93 ZR1 in Ruby Red only 243 made according to 40thregistry.com.
Long Live the King.:BOW:beer

Baldie88 Do you have 89 wheels on your 88 ? Just noticed that, 89 wheels were one yr only ?

Glenn
:w

For G Winter, the wheels I have are the optional ones for 88 and they then became standard on the 89. They were used only for 2 years so at least I can tell the year when I see one.

As much as I want a newer one, I'm finding that my 88 is becoming something of a rarity. Out of about 100 cars in my car club there are only 6 C4's.

Ron
"Baldie88"

:drool::drool::drool: NO, I meant I have never seen a ZR1 or another Ruby in person around my neck of the woods. Nice Pics...:beer

Looks good, doesn't it? Actually, it's a 1989 magazine cover featuring the new 1990 ZR-1.

1zr1hell-2.jpg

Find it in the CAC Gallery here: click

Thats actually a preproduction 88-89 ZR-1.Notice the wheels have the center caps?90s didnt have caps.

Thats actually a preproduction 88-89 ZR-1.Notice the wheels have the center caps?90s didnt have caps.
Aha - I stand corrected.

Thanks for the info, Jeff!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom