Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

rear lip spoiler

vette-c4

Corvette
1995 Dark Red Matalick coupe
HPIM1475.jpgI came up with this rear lip spoiler for my 95. If you like it send me a PM for details.:beerHPIM1473.jpgHPIM1474.jpgHPIM1478.jpgHPIM1479.jpg

Adding the full set of pics that you sent me so everyone can see. This spoiler looks great and adds something to the car that is just sutle enough to make you stop and look and wonder if it was factor or not.

I hate big wing spoilers that look like it belongs on a Honda not a Vette and you made something that looks like it was meant to be on the Vette as a factory option. Awesome job and as soon as I can get one I will. I will also be doing a review on my youtube channel (GrabbingGears) for my Vette build and of this spoiler.

Infact I will talk about this spoiler when I get the channel going.

spoiler3.jpg

spoiler2.jpg

spoiler4.jpg

spoiler1.jpg

spoiler7.jpg

spoiler8.jpg

spoiler6.jpg

spoiler5.jpg

Interesting.

So did you make this yourself or did you buy it somewhere?
BTW - PM is on the way.

:wJane Ann
I sent you a PM on the details, I didn't think you wanted to buy one, if you do let me know.:w

Do you have any better images of it? The ones posted are mostly out of focus or heavily cropped?

Also, is this deck spoiler made in a ZR-1 version?

Do you have any better images of it? The ones posted are mostly out of focus or heavily cropped?

I will try to take some better pictures. When you say a ZR1 version do you mean longer ? If so I can see if they will make a longer one for me, you would have to tell me the length.:beer

$125 shipped

They come painted to your color code and the 3M tape is on the back ready to install.
you can also have it unpainted for $75 shipped.:beer
HPIM1481.jpgHPIM1482.jpgHPIM1483.jpg

Yes it does Hib I sent you a PM.:beer

Rear lip spoiler

I have literally searched the internet over looking for a spoiler like this. I REQUIRE one!! I hope you are still selling them. I need an unpainted one for a 1986 C4 coupe.Let me know ASAP and I'll order one. REDVETTE BILL

I would like to purchase a rear deck lid spoiler like the one on your vette. It looks great and very clean. I have a 1986 convertible. It is gloss black. Either gloss black or a dark gray metallic would be great. How should I proceed to purchase on. I have a similar one on my 635csi and look awesome. Thanks.

Spoiler

I would like to purchase a rear deck lid spoiler like the one on your vette. It looks great and very clean. I have a 1986 convertible. It is gloss black. Either gloss black or a dark gray metallic would be great. How should I proceed to purchase on. I have a similar one on my 635csi and look awesome. Thanks.

Yes I can get it in Gloss Black the GM color for your 86 WA8555.
Send $130 as a gift to my paypal or $135 as a purchase.
br2jr6@aol.com is my PayPal If you go with a gift send me your name and address, it will take about 2 weeks give or take to your door. If you are not in the lower 48 let me know shipping will an added cost.

Thanks, Joe

rear spoiler info

Contact vette-c4 on this forum for ordering and pricing info. He did a great job for me.[
Best
BillQUOTE=dougc;1161405]I would like to purchase a rear deck lid spoiler like the one on your vette. It looks great and very clean. I have a 1986 convertible. It is gloss black. Either gloss black or a dark gray metallic would be great. How should I proceed to purchase on. I have a similar one on my 635csi and look awesome. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have sent you PM's with all the info so if you still want one let me know.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom