Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rear Tires, Is it just me?

Thank's everyone for the replies. There's a lot of good information here and I appreciate it much. I'll try it with the lower pressures and keep a close eye on it. Now I'm wondering about the rumble that Junk mentioned. Neg camber?? Hmmmmm. Something else to start looking at. Thanks again and I wish you all the best for the holidays. :beer

SANOLS1 said:
Thank's everyone for the replies. There's a lot of good information here and I appreciate it much. I'll try it with the lower pressures and keep a close eye on it. Now I'm wondering about the rumble that Junk mentioned. Neg camber?? Hmmmmm. Something else to start looking at. Thanks again and I wish you all the best for the holidays. :beer
The Rumble in my car was the Front Tire's!! When I got my car it had neg camber and Towed out!!!! I started seeing a scallop pattern on in side of Front Tires and took it to have it aligned!! The Cat at the alignment shop said it was within spec's on caster and camber but was Towed out and set the Tow-in, {another ToW & Go Artiest!} and then it Drove Like a Pile of SH*t!! So I drug out My Antique Equipment and Aligned it My Self!! But I also should have had the front Tire's Trued at that Time!! Once a Radial Tire starts cupping, it will always wear that way unless it has been Trued!! So that was the Rumble!! The Front Tire's!!!! The New Kumho's However are Quieter and Smoother than the RUNCRAP'S ever were!! :upthumbs junk!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom