Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

REAR WINDOW TRIM

Corvette
i was wondering if anyone knew where to get the chrome rear window moulding/ trim for the rear window of a 79 vette? have searched all the regular places, no luck. thanks

If no one has nos or repro trim there are lots of salvage yards around that would have those type of parts in stock if you googled it I am sure you could find yards or the parts there were a lot of theses cars around Steve

went to e-bay, couldn't find it. i need the chrome outer rear window trim that encloses the entire back window. if you can link me the e-bay page, great. thanks

I thought that 79 had black trim?
I got black trim for the rear window for my 80 from a salvage yard, I'll see if I can dig up the name. You see alot of the black trims being polished it's just painted black.
tom

back glss trim

did you ever find the trim?
If not e-bay has one item # 280071059709
tom

I thought that 79 had black trim?
I got black trim for the rear window for my 80 from a salvage yard, I'll see if I can dig up the name. You see alot of the black trims being polished it's just painted black.
tom

True. They are black. I want to take the one off my 81 and polish it.
How does it remove. Clips?

Diver, did you ever find the trim and if you did did you take the trim off? Curious how to remove the trim.

Try Contemporary Corvettes in Bristol Pa. They are great to deal with.:beer Art

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom