Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary Rear Window

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic

berry1133@bellsouth.net

Hello my Ruby brothers:sisters. The previous owner of my Ruby replaced the convertible top. The rear window is plastic (not glass). Did these precious vehicles come with a glass rear window or plastic (or whatever material it is)?
Thanks.

Hello my Ruby brothers:sisters. The previous owner of my Ruby replaced the convertible top. The rear window is plastic (not glass). Did these precious vehicles come with a glass rear window or plastic (or whatever material it is)?
Thanks.

Mine still has the original top and the window is plastic.

Ok thanks. I just wanted to make sure that the previous owner didn't take the cheap route and replaced the glass with plastic. Thanks again.

I can't check right now, Ruby is in storage staying warm and dry.
I think the window folds to be able to stow properly in the space available.

Yeah, all 1993 convertibles had plastic but they were changed to glass in 1994. Either way, no one knows when the top is down!!!

Yeah, all 1993 convertibles had plastic but they were changed to glass in 1994. Either way, no one knows when the top is down!!!

Amen to that! Mine has never come out unless we have been able leave with the top down. Unfortunately there have been a few times we have had to come back with the top up though... ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom