Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Recommendations on where to get Vette Restored in NJ or PA?

verdman17

Corvette
1972 Stingray Bryar Blue
I am looking for suggestions from anyone that had great experiences getting their corvette restored in NJ or PA. I have a 72 that I am looking to get restored completely. I am not too familiar with any restoration facilities in the area. Any help or suggestions from past experiences would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for the links. Some of these I have viewed previously, but mainly looking for feedback on anyones experiences with corvette restorations in NJ or PA.

You could always try the vette shop in Warminster Pennsylvania
105 industrial drive Warminster Pennsylvania 18974
215-322-9590

thanks, i will check this place out.

I live not to far from you and had mine done at All Time Auto Body in Pt Pleasant. Ask for Alan. Pretty much did a frame up on my car. He takes his time as its extra work for his main line of body work. Alan is very passionate about this . More than welcome to check out my car. His paint work is amazing. you can mention my name...Anthony with the 71 Vette. He still has to do a couple of details on my car.

Better to the Best ?

The best shop I have ever dealt with is www.countycorvette.com they have done a lot of work on my 79, 84 and 89, and 2003. If for no other reason, you should pay them a visit and look at the scope of the work done but this truly talented shop and the crew. If you'd like to call before, you will want to talk to Jim Stuempfle in the restoration shop or Jim Jordan, both owners and can explain the nature of the work you'd like done. They have done work for me for twenty years and I never once had a comeback or complaint. :w

Excellent thanks for the replies guys. County Covettes work shown on their web site looks impressive.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom