Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red 2002 Z06

LT4man checking in on this thread.

I heard this morning "on the street" here in Chicago some VERRRRRRY interesting things about this 2002 "Red" ZO6.

The word is the 2002 "Red" ZO6 will be getting an application of "Yellow" paint in the very near future. The "Yellow" paint will allow the said owner of this vehicle to fly under the radar at all CAC events.

I do not expect the said owner of the 2002 "Red" ZO6 to admit to any of this. If he did, he would not be able to drive the Vette anywhere without being found out!

I for one, believe completely in this rumor.

After all, I am: LT4man! :boogie

Thanks Jane Ann
You've done that for me in the past with the CF photos in Colorado Springs. Maybe someday I will be able to post photos. Most likely time slot is late May 2010.
Barrett

I'll have my laptop at CF and we'll make a point of having a photo-posting tutoring session at some point. :L

:w

Jane Ann,
That's terrific, I will hope that it proves successful for me. After all, it I can take the photos, but I sure can't post them.
Barrett

LT4man checking in on this thread.

I heard this morning "on the street" here in Chicago some VERRRRRRY interesting things about this 2002 "Red" ZO6.

The word is the 2002 "Red" ZO6 will be getting an application of "Yellow" paint in the very near future. The "Yellow" paint will allow the said owner of this vehicle to fly under the radar at all CAC events.

I do not expect the said owner of the 2002 "Red" ZO6 to admit to any of this. If he did, he would not be able to drive the Vette anywhere without being found out!

I for one, believe completely in this rumor.

After all, I am: LT4man! :boogie

You are just continuing the rumor; if it gets a yellow paint job, the can will say Torch Red, my favorite shade of yellow. After all, aren't all Corvettes RED? At least mine are, and I am: Red Vette!
Barrett

You are just continuing the rumor; if it gets a yellow paint job, the can will say Torch Red, my favorite shade of yellow. After all, aren't all Corvettes RED? At least mine are, and I am: Red Vette!
Barrett

:wHmmmmmmmm, looks as if you sent one to Tom for evaluation? :chuckle Also with Yellow you get more that just egg rolls......:cool

Barrett,
I just have one question: you do realize there are other colors in the spectrum than red, don't you?
:chuckle

Nice acquisition!

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom