Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red? Yellow? Silver? NAH. LET'S SEE THE BLACK BEAUTIES!

Lowvett - the car looks great lowered on the stock bolts - just the right heigth. And the Z06 chrome wheels really set it off. Well done.
Remo:cool

BTW - interesting back drop.

Thanks Remo. I bought the car already lowered. It was the stance that sold me on it. I get a lot of Vette owners asking me how it's done and Vette fans (non-owners) that ask what is different about my car compared to other Vettes. It's a subtle but effective difference .

What a heathen,
And THAT is why my Corvette hasn't left the garage for a couple months. Where is "Corvette Protective Services" when you need them? :D

Everybody always wants to see red, yellow, silver, or blue. Show off those black babies.

Hey Zblast,
You started this thread. I was wondering if had any plans to post a picture?:L

QuicksilverFrontjpg.jpg

site1020.JPG

"Edit: Jistari - Hope you don't mind, I'm inserting the full size image in your post for you. " Jane Ann

Why sank you Ma'am.

(I always manage to mess that up :) )

U buy another one Dwayne?

Don't Touch That Paint

Matt - the car is beautiful. This is one of the best pictures of a triple black C5 I've ever seen. Outstanding!!!!!
attachment.php

2002 Z-51 Lowered
attachment.php

LOoks like you arrived at your new home for next 7 to 10 yrs (elligible in 6 with good behavior) in style.

Don't let the man get you down. Oh and don't drop the soap.:werd: :gap

The wife's '98 Black/Firethorn in the dead of winter in the NE, what can I say?
december2006059.jpg

Matt - the car is beautiful. This is one of the best pictures of a triple black C5 I've ever seen. Outstanding!!!!!
I, too, was just marveling at the patterns reflected off the hood. Is that all natural (clouds??) or is that photoshop? It does look very cool.

I, too, was just marveling at the patterns reflected off the hood. Is that all natural (clouds??) or is that photoshop? It does look very cool.

That is pure unadultarated photographic talent. Those are reflections of the daytime sky full of stratocumulous type clouds. I photochped nothing. I do take a mean pic if I do say so myself. :gap

May you forever enjoy. :gap

>

All these Black Beauties! I love it. I finally managed to get mine out of storage and out for a ride today. First time since November! 77 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect. Too bad it's going to snow day after tomorrow.
SNOW:r

You didn't say what size it had to be either :). Triple Black 1999 vert in 1:18 scale.

Jon
1999corvetteconvertibledavebraunlich019qi1.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom