Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red? Yellow? Silver? NAH. LET'S SEE THE BLACK BEAUTIES!

IWAVE2,

Welcome to the CAC! I've got a much nicer collection of 1:18 Corvettes than I'll ever be able to own in the 1:1 scale! ;) Don't have that one though - nice Vette!

When you have time, stop by the New Member Forum and post a thread so more of our members can say hello.

:w Jane Ann

CF_Lic_Plate_4.gif

You didn't say what size it had to be either :). Triple Black 1999 vert in 1:18 scale.

Jon
1999corvetteconvertibledavebraunlich019qi1.jpg

WOW! I've never seen one of these in triple black. Where did you get it? Would love to get one to match the wife's real one.

IWAVE2,

Welcome to the CAC! I've got a much nicer collection of 1:18 Corvettes than I'll ever be able to own in the 1:1 scale! ;) Don't have that one though - nice Vette!

When you have time, stop by the New Member Forum and post a thread so more of our members can say hello.

:w Jane Ann

CF_Lic_Plate_4.gif
Hey XLR8,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the CAC. I too have a much large collection of Vettes in 1:18 scale than I'll ever have in 1:1, but they are a lot of fun for me as well. Glad to have found this forum and looking forward to meeting other members.:w

Jon

WOW! I've never seen one of these in triple black. Where did you get it? Would love to get one to match the wife's real one.
Hey Vetmaniac,

This is a custom diecast that I built for a customer. It was Black with a grey interior. I build the removeable soft top and added the chromed wheels as well as repainted the interior Black. Email me if your interested in one of your wifes Vette. Thanks for asking. :w

Jon

Hey Vetmaniac,

This is a custom diecast that I built for a customer. It was Black with a grey interior. I build the removeable soft top and added the chromed wheels as well as repainted the interior Black. Email me if your interested in one of your wifes Vette. Thanks for asking. :w

Jon

Email sent. Thanks.

Getting Back On Track

From Eagle Mountain Lake, Texas - a terrific "full scale" 2000 Black
Convertible. The ownere says this is how the car looks when he backs
it out of the garage. Five minutes later it's dirty. Oh well that's always
the issue with black isn't it.

Remo:cool
DSC02448.jpg

Wow! Like the Batmobile! Nice!

if you insist...

HPIM0363.jpg

HPIM0368.jpg

Black '89 Z51 6 speed...tinted windows to come...

Black Sheep Squadron member

Those are two real nice C4's there. :beer :beer

Thread Revival! :D
It occurs to me that I haven't posted pics of my 2006 recently...

Side1.jpg

Front2.jpg

Profile1.jpg

"Oh My"........

Interesting shot Patrick. How much damage was there to the right side and how many guys did it take to roll it back over?:chuckle

Profile1.jpg

Interesting shot Patrick. How much damage was there to the right side and how many guys did it take to roll it back over?:chuckle

Profile1.jpg

I'm sorry, Remo, I should have taken into account your winter meds tend to make you motion sick.
;)

But really, I just turned the camera to an angle.

-Patrick

My other ride is a Jeep, somtimes I get confused.

I went hiking off of HyWy 410 in Wa. and came back to FOUR ice picked run flats.:mad
Oh well, they were pretty worn.:cry
Semper Fi

I went hiking off of HyWy 410 in Wa. and came back to FOUR ice picked run flats.:mad
Oh well, they were pretty worn.:cry
Semper Fi

That's terrible! Envious tools. :mad
Glad to hear they didn't do more damage.

:w

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Patrick,

I could be wrong....but this shot looks like it was taken at the
Jet Propulsion Labrotory in White Sands, NM. If yes, what were
initial test results?

Side1.jpg

Patrick,

I could be wrong....but this shot looks like it was taken at the
Jet Propulsion Labrotory in White Sands, NM. If yes, what were
initial test results?

Zero to Geosynchronous Orbit in 4.6 seconds.

And I know this because of the telemetry transmitted to me from Heads Up Display:
HUD.jpg

:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom