Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Reeves Callaway, to be inducted into the NCM Hall of Fame

Check out the "Hall of Fame" Hot Wheels car :cool

ReevesCallawayLGDS07.JPG

Folks, details will be flowing out soon :cool

The new issue os "America's Sports Car," the publication of the National Corvette Museum, features Reeves on the cover and a really nice background article on him.

His induction ceremony will take place over Labor Day weekend:w

I guess the NCM doesn't like me since I have never gotten their publication. Isn't every new C6 owner supposed to get a complimnentary membership for 1 year with the purchase of a new car? or is that Museum Delivery only?

-Luigi
:cool

O.K. Folks, registration is LIVE for the Labor Day (Hall of Fame Induction) Event at the National Corvette Museum.

Registration is FREE for Lifetime Members :cool however, you MUST pre-register for the show!

If you are not an NCM Member, don't worry, Membership is included in the price :cool

NCM said:
The deadline to register for the event is August 11, 2008. Make sure you are signed onto NCM eNews to be notified about the event. Those pre-registered for the weekend will receive the event dash plaque and lapel pin, as well as a personalized event badge. As in previous years, the Labor Day event will be a “members only” event. Everyone registering for the Anniversary Celebration who is not already an NCM member will become one as part of the registration process.

Also, We are EXPLORING the possibility of a Callaway Owners Group sponsored table for the Hall of Fame Induction Dinner.

The price per person is $65.00 (Dinner price is $55.00 if you simply sign up on your own) However, the extra price includes a commemorative glass from the evening and front of the room seating :cool

If you are interested in this, I ask that you send me an email directly on this within the next week. Please send details by 5/5/08 Due to the prepaid nature of this, we will be unable to offer any refunds on this - And we will need your commitment to be made in the coming weeks. Again, please drop an email with your interest and state how many in your dinner party. Thanks!
email%20logo2.jpg

August 28 – August 30, 2008 - With the HOF diner on Fri. Aug. 29th - The event is Labor Day Weekend 2008 :w

I am registered and you have mail from me regarding a seat on the COG table at the banquet.

-Luigi

I am registered and you have mail from me regarding a seat on the COG table at the banquet.

-Luigi

Thanks! :m

I got yours and a couple others.

• Just to recap, this will be a pre-paid banquet
  • If you will register for the COG table(s) do NOT register twice onine for the banquet - just once for the banquet through me.
  • We will need to hear from you ASAP.

If you are interested in this, I ask that you send me an email directly on this within the next week. Please send details by 5/5/08 Due to the prepaid nature of this, we will be unable to offer any refunds on this - And we will need your commitment to be made in the coming weeks. Again, please drop an email with your interest and state how many in your dinner party. Thanks!
email%20logo2.jpg

August 28 – August 30, 2008 - With the HOF diner on Fri. Aug. 29th - The event is Labor Day Weekend 2008 :w

Thanks for the emails so far! :cool

The tables are in rounds of 10 and only as a whole table, no partials.

With that said, we will take names for this and honor them in the order they come into the email box.

If we cannot fill a complete round of 10 for a table, we will have to limit the number then to whatever the number closest is.

It is therefore very important to commit to this if you can - Earlier the better :w

Folks...

From a very good friend... enjoy the Article on Reeves
http://www.twinturboluigi.com/Callaway/other/Reeves_Callaway.pdf

:upthumbs

I hope you all make plans to go to his induction ceremony and banquet and help us honor him in this once in a life time event. Hotel Rooms are starting to sell out and I would urge you to join us at the COG table(s), but you need to contact and arrange it with Chris.

I have airfare, rental car, hotel, and admission all set up. I hope to see you all there.

-Luigi

august 29th dinner

hi chris...thanks for the heads up via email.

do you have 3 seats left? we would like to attend.

if you could email details and payment to clvr@msn.com.

also are you and mr callaway going to there? let us know.

thanks in advance....chris von ravensberg

1990 zr1 #833
1990 ZR1#846
1990 ZR1#1305
1990 CALLAWAY#10
1990 coupe
1990 conv.
1976 stingray

Folks, Last night I sent an email about the NCM HOF Event and the Induction Dinner - Please note the following:

*** You MUST respond by Friday, May 16, 2008 for this opportunity ***

Once the count is finalized, you will receive an email with the details for payment and your confirmation. Tables MUST be booked in rounds of ten (10), therefore, partial tables may not be secured. *** This will be managed on a first-come-first-reserved basis, using your email response as the time stamp. *** Also, you will not need to register at the NCM website for the dinner if you are confirmed with the COG tables.

email%20logo2.jpg

Labor Day Celebration

...Just a quick reminder on the deadline for ***THIS FRIDAY*** :beer
Hi chris....

how is the COG table shaping up?

Leslie, anna ,and I are flying into Nashville the first part of the week and will be sight seeing in Kentucky before we arrive at the Celebration.

Hope all is well.....email me.

P.S. we just purchased 1988 Callaway #54.

chris

...a few surprise appearances will be made this weekend at the NCM :upthumbs

In fact, for the first time in the USA, and another that hasn't been seen/heard from in YEARS!!!! :eek

Did you register for the event?? :w

Sure wish I could be there...I hope everyone has a fun time......got the boy home from WestPoint for the first time since cadet basic training....fam before vettes

Sure wish I could be there...I hope everyone has a fun time......got the boy home from WestPoint for the first time since cadet basic training....fam before vettes

...I won't post any pics then, as you will kick yourself when you find out who/what is coming

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom