Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Registry is Down.. for a few Days...

The Light Sabre' is back in storage :D

The L81VetteRegistry should start showing up as it probagates through all places that it goes :confused

It was rather painless, and it was MY FAULT ... I did not update my information when we moved from California to Texas... Everything is updated and we are good to go.

Sorry for any inconvience my CRS cause y'all :(

Bud

Bud,

How could you possibly think that you need to apologize? You owe us nothing. What you have given us is everything. Shame on those who have begun to expect it. Glad it worked out.

Mike :w

Its working in New York!!!!! :upthumbs
No problem here Bud...Can't remember every thing all the time....
don't worry about it,you got it fixed and everything worked out just fine!!!!

I'm glad that worked out OK!
I am getting the right link now, not those dumb tulips :L

Way to go :m

Tammy

With my old age, two things vanished first:

1) Sex appeal

2) ... and the other one :ugh :confused I forget what it is...;LOL

GerryLP:cool

UP AND RUNNING

I noticed this morning that my signature looked rather odd... missing the Banner and some of my photo's have turned to X's So I go to our Website and it's NOT THERE!! :mad

Well I know it was renewed with HostRocket (our server provider @ $268 for 2007), I send them an email and ask what is wrong, after a few email exchanges they tell me the L81VetteRegistry.com Domain Name was Cancelled :eek

So after a couple hours chasing ghosts, and listening to recorded phone messages... it appears the original company I registered the Domain at sold the Registry to another Domain Company, and said company did not notify me that there would be a renewal fee... and once the current registration cost expired it close the account :mad

I left messages with their billing / technical & sales to contact me first thing Monday morning IL (Central) time... Sorry for the fauxpas and I will do what I can to get us back online asap...

Let's just hope no one offers to buy our Domain Name before the bean counters at wigsix or wigfix or whatever the "Blanky Blank" company's name is that holds our Domain Name decides to sell it :mad

That might be cause to find their office and make a road trip :mad

Bud

Hey Bud for me in Connecticut as of 11/6 pm everthings back to normal!!

Thanks! Rick

Rick, Gerry, Tammy, Bill, Mike, Tim, Tom ~ Thank you all for your patience and for helping out. It was a short trip to the "Darkside" and very educational ;) Thank each of you for your concern and support.

Special thanks to 67HEAVEN ;) Bob thanks for your advice and support, WE NEED to get you into a 1981 :Steer ...

Mike you would not believe the stories I could tell ;LOL .... huh Tim..
How could you possibly think that you need to apologize? You owe us nothing. What you have given us is everything. Shame on those who have begun to expect it. Glad it worked out.

Mike :w
We're back and all the planets are back in alignment ;) Just another Monday morning set straight ;LOL

Bud

Also in Holland (Europe) the L81 registery is working again! :D

Groeten Peter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom