Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Replace front driving light??

Well EXCUSSSSSEE ME you perfect person...I hopy someday all VETTE owners are NOT like you!!!!
But I sure hope you have a nice day....MR. PERFECT!!

I just thought it was funny - you busting someone for using the King's language incorrectly then you up the ante. Chill. Thankfully all Corvette owners are NOT like you and can take a little ribbing.

Wow you sure got me...........

I just thought it was funny - you busting someone for using the King's language incorrectly then you up the ante. Chill. Thankfully all Corvette owners are NOT like you and can take a little ribbing.

Caddy,
It's apparent I can't let you alone for 1 day. In a previous post you said, "I hopy..."
Actually the word you're searching for is hope, not hopy.
Please correct and retype. but this will affect your semester grade!

Your buddy, the ex college professor.

Wow Professor U realy gotn me, did you...ha ha...
U muts be from dat are wid all de fgos califoniza, HUH?

You may want to reference this tsb.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/kb/question.php?qstId=561

I've had the harness replaced on the drivers side so far. Now I'm waiting for the passenger side to start acting up again.

This was very useful information. I found that the lamp was not the problem so I went to my local dealer and found that the drivers side harness had to be replaced.

While there I also mentioned that I was getting some chatter from the rear axle when making sharp turns. Now I will have to take it back next week to solve this known problem. I guess the first thing they will try is to flush and fill the rear axle with synthetic axle lube and friction modifier additive. If that doesn't solve the problem they will have to replace the rear axle clutch packs. AMAZING...

This car has been trouble free, except for the recall for the roof panels. Now I am spending some serious time at my favorite dealer.

While it was there I also determined that it is now time to replace the tires. Just over 18K miles and they are gone. I guess that is the norm on the stock tires. I have pretty much decided to go with non-runflats and not the runflats it came with. The Goodyear runflats that came on my Z51 car are just crap. They are loud and the traction could be much improved. Not to mention that I only got 18K miles on them. ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom