Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Replacement roof panel for C5

What is GM Junkie?
Some people will find that funny .;LOL;LOLI'm not laughin' at ya and it's a legit question.Look at the top of the page for community,click on Members then find GM Junkie send him a PM .He keeps stuff like tat under his bed or next to the still :D Good luck:D

Vett Boy is right, that a legit question. GMJunkie is one of our member here...really more than just a member, one of our resident gurus. You might PM Jesse and see if he has one.

What is GM Junkie?

I'm a GM Junkie!!:L:L:L
Sorry,No C5 Top's at the moment,Might be able to find one.;shrug
I ain't been around much been busy,"Vette Boy's" been bragging on me and got me this Job repairing a "Lightning Rod" that has been to 2 Chevrolet Dealers for the last 60 days and couldn't get it right!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
But I've bout got "Ol Sparky" by the Nads now!!:D:D:D

There was a feller adveritising one on "Craiglist" ...... believe it was in Holmedell (central coast area) .... supposed to be in great shape and heck it ain't more than a two and a half or three hour drive from where you are.

Believe it was under the "central" versust the "south" Jersey locations. I think he wanted like $400 but it had been on there for awhile soooooooo..... :)

Roof Panel

I don't know what you actually want or need but I have the clear targa top from my old Y2K coupe. Has all the hardware and is in excellant condition.

Gimme a holler if you're interested.....:thumb

Thanks. Actually looking for an original paintable roof panel. But, what color tint is it, is it Genuine GM and how much do you want for it?

Thanks. Actually looking for an original paintable roof panel. But, what color tint is it, is it Genuine GM and how much do you want for it?

As for as I know, its original GM and can only guess at the tint color....maybe this will help.....

096.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom