Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Replacement ZR-1 emblems?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fiddler's Gold
  • Start date Start date
F

Fiddler's Gold

I was recently emailed by a buddy of mine who I had told about this great online forum. Unfortunately, he is not the internet/computer type and wanted me to post this for him.

I am not lucky enough to own a ZR-1, but I do have a good friend that does have one and his car was recently vandalized & a couple of his ZR-1 emblems were damaged & ripped off. He has a red ZR-1 - uncertain of the exact year but he did indicate that it was early 90s - think there are 3 emblems right? Does anyone know a dealer or aftermarket source for replacement ZR-1 emblems for his car? Anyone have web url, part number, phone number or prices? Thanks!!!

Please advise and thanks!!!
-=The Fiddler=-
Andy

Replacement ZR1 emblem

I believe Eckler's has replacement emblems for about $30 each. Check them out at ecklers.com, or you can call them at 800-327-4868. Hope that gets you going in the right direction :)

Paul

PArt #: 10146447 --- 1990-1992 --- Bright Red (81U)

Check Ecklers and MidAmerica ($32.99). If they do not have them, contact me privately.

Got new ZR-1 emblems from Corvette Central they came in a GM package, so they would be OEM. I think around 30 smackers each was the damage.

vettl83 said:
Got new ZR-1 emblems from Corvette Central they came in a GM package, so they would be OEM. I think around 30 smackers each was the damage.
Ok. Cool. Glad you got them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom