Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Roof panel sunliners

BOONE93

Corvette
1993 WHITE COUPE
My vette has a glass roof and and has most of you know it can get pretty hot inside. I am thinking about purchasing from Ecklers a die- cut matrix film sunliner.They offer it in solid black or black with holes. I like the glass top and their add says it does not ruin the effect. Does anyone have any experience with these? Thanks in advance foir any responce

Had one about a year ago, the one with the holes. It worked until I parked the car in the sun on an 80 degree day. When I came back about 3 hours later the plastic was laying on the seats. I could never get it to stick again! It looks like the right way is to buy the painted top, then choose the correct one for the conditions.

I've had the one with the holes in it on my car for about 6 years now and never a problem. I did take it off for a couple of months but it stuck right back on when I put it back on. No problems in 100 degree days.

Just my experience.

Ron
"Baldie88"

I have one on my Black 87 with Graphite interior. Boy do I need it!!! They work pretty well. I get hungry though when I look thru it....reminds me of looking thru my Microwave door!!! .......... Why do they put that on microwave doors anyway!!!!! ;shrug

I have had mine for a year or so and it works just fine! I have the one with the holes in it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom