Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

roof weatherstripping

Can I Purchase replacement weatherstripping for my C5 roof panel, and is it hard to do????;shrug Thanks for any input.

Yes you can buy replacement weatherstripping. I replaced mine you just need to take your time and remember how the old weatherstripping looked and came out. Witch weatherstripping are you replacing? I bought my weatherstripping from this site GM Parts Department: Buy genuine GM auto parts & aftermarket accessories at wholesale prices..
Let me know if you have any questions.:w:thumb

Thank -you, I wasnt sure. I'm replacing both sides of the removable roof panel. Thanks for the link :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Any Time... Thats the first weatherstripping I replaced and the I replaced the rear weatherstrip the goes over the seats that one was the hardest one to do.

Just a thought...

I have found it very helpful to take digital pictures and videos of the areas in question. If necessary, I burn them to a disc and while doing the replacement, view them on my TV I have in my garage. It's gotten me out of some difficult situations in the past. Good luck with your project!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom