Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

[RPO Sticker] Early C4 Owners

GREETINGS ALL. WE HAVE AN 84 (5113863) THAT HAS NO STICKER ANYWHERE INSIDE THE CAR. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT NO 84 MODELS CONTAINED THIS INFORMATION.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ASSISTANCE ON WHERE WE MIGHT GET A COPY FOR OUR SERIAL NUMBER. I HAVE SPOKE WITH THE ORIGINAL DEALER AND THEY SHOWED NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO FIND THE ORIGINAL PAPER WORK AND OPTION SHEET, SO HAVE BASICALLY GIVEN UP WITH THIS APPROACH.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.

LYLE SCRANTON said:
GREETINGS ALL. WE HAVE AN 84 (5113863) THAT HAS NO STICKER ANYWHERE INSIDE THE CAR. I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT NO 84 MODELS CONTAINED THIS INFORMATION.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ASSISTANCE ON WHERE WE MIGHT GET A COPY FOR OUR SERIAL NUMBER. I HAVE SPOKE WITH THE ORIGINAL DEALER AND THEY SHOWED NO INTEREST IN TRYING TO FIND THE ORIGINAL PAPER WORK AND OPTION SHEET, SO HAVE BASICALLY GIVEN UP WITH THIS APPROACH.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP.

Lyle,

Please see this thread:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20421

Ok....I need to know the same thing for 1988 - 1995 Corvette owners. :D So those of you that own these model years, where are your build stickers located?

Mine is on the center portion of the rear storage compartment, between the two cubby holes- 84 coupe

I have a January production C4 (01/12 - 16/83) -- 2 weeks after production started and My RPO list isn't on the console lid or under the storage lid its no where on the car....not sure if the original build sheet is still clinging to the gas tank
( as you can see my c4 is vin #00521)

On later C4 model years I believe they were located under the center console lid.

On my '92, the RPO sticker was under the center console lid but my '96 had it under the storage compartment lid behind the right seat. Both were coupes. No clue why the difference.

Rob,
This has been a mystery for me as well. Its something I even suggested to NCRS when they did the original owner surveys...but they didnt include it as a question. According to I believe Gordan Killebrew NO 84's had the Service Parts ID Label until late in the 84 run. Hopefully, you will be able to nail down approximately when they were added! :thumb
I think it would be great to find out what production # the member below has as a reference....

Rear comparment, drivers side.
Gave me an excuse to go take a peek to make sure.

I don't mind winter, but it has been in the garage
for >2 months now. Snapped a few photos for my files.

RS

RS....When was your car built?;help

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom