Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Saw my first C6 on the road today

Corvette
'02 Torch Red Roadster w/lt oak and a C5-R 427
I've been wondering when I would see one. My business is a couple miles from the GM Proving Grounds, so I often see new cars out and about. Funny part was, I saw the C6 cruising in my small town.....approx. 20 miles from the proving grounds. It was a black coupe going in the opposite direction on a boulevard. Bummer, couldn't pull a U-ee and follow him.

First thing that caught my attention were the clear headlight covers. I swiveled my head around to see the flattish rear end and manufacturers plates. The black paint had plenty of road dirt as the weather's been intermittenly snowing lately.:(

Just wanted to say the C6 is now on the road :_rock

Brett

I can't wait to start seeing them around here where I live.

I used to enjoy seeing the new cars on the road first when I lived in Sterling Heights, MI. I was just a couple miles from the GM Tech Center.

Detroit is a great place to be for an enthusiast. You get an early glimpse of new models from all of the Big Three as well as the camouflaged test vehicles once in a while.

Not the C6, but LS6 powered... I saw a Raven Black Cadiliac CTS-V with Michigan plates this Saturday.

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom