Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Say hi to the newb!

7t2vette

Corvette
1972 coupe
Hey gang, although I joined here over a year ago, I have never really posted, so I thought I would finally say :w

Hope you don't mind my gratuitous engine shot in my sig!

Great Looking Engine!

Welcome to the :CAC

When ya get some time, post a few pictures of that Canadian Corvette! :upthumbs

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Very very nice! but, what's with the galvanized fitting on the top heater hose on the manifold?

7t2vette said:
Hey gang, although I joined here over a year ago, I have never really posted, so I thought I would finally say :w

Hope you don't mind my gratuitous engine shot in my sig!

Hi Bruce. Don't forget to mention that you did a body-off on that sweet ride of yours.

:w

Welcome to CAC, Bruce...nice pic of the engine!!!how 'bout the rest of that canadian vette...EH???
Hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the CAC. Nice engine shot- let's see some exterior shots now! :upthumbs

Tammy

Hi Bruce,

Great to see you on this forum. I love that car of yours. Post a pic of it blasting around Mosport last Labour Day......too cool

Take care,
Brian

Thanks people! Here are some pics of me blasting around the track at Mosport before the ALMS Grand Prix of Mosport race last labor day weekend. I actually won a celebrity choice award that weekend, Oliver Gavin from the GM C6-R race team picked my car as his favourite!!!!
mosport_1sm.jpg

mosport_2sm.jpg

mosport_3sm.jpg

mosport_4sm.jpg

6 Shooter said:
Brian - Is your avatar a picture of your 65 Fuelie testing the winter weather?

6Shooter,

That was taken last year when I was un-employed and was doing a lot of welding in my garage. I had to park the '65 outside to give me the fabricating space during the day, then I put it away at night:D

Bruce,

I love the look of that car on the track! (I was there driving the Wilson Niblett C6 convert) Makes me want to sell my wife's '78 and build another chrome bumber car..............gheez, I need to lay down until this passes:L

They used the "eggcrates" for 3 years..'70, '71, '72

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom