Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Say it ain't so!

;shrug

Would the next one be Vette #5?

I think that Bud is not new to changing his Vette-owning status prior to the L81, so it is nothing new for him.

The unfortunate (but necessary) situation is when other people (and this does NOT apply to Bud) have a need to sell their Vette's for a particular reason -specially to benefit their families. ;shrug

Bud, what have you decided to get this time around?

Bud, Bud? where are you?:confused

Rare and I have been together about 10 years. That's the longest I've ever owned a Corvette, and I've had 9 of them since 1978.

It's not that I have any problems with Rare, but as I've grown "older" I don't drive her that much, and she deserves better. The only thing left that needs to be done sooner or later would be a new weatherstrip package for the windows, doors & T-Tops.

At what I'm pricing Rare at, I am still LOSING money. I have every receipt for parts / rebuilds / replacement parts / paint and maintenace other than my labor,... AND Considering my purchase price of Rare and all these receipts :eek someone would be getting a "restored" 1981 at a great bargain price.

It will take full price before I would consider selling her... Replacement ???? I'm not sure.... Newer Driver / Another Project / I've always wanted a 328 GTS Farrari :J :Steer

Bud

Bud-
I have been very happy with my C5's. They are comfortable, dependable, and go like stink. I know that you are partial to the looks of the older Corvettes, but drive a C5 or C6 and see what you think. I have found that there are quite a few Corvettes that I could not own just because of my size. Especially because I use mine as a daily driver. Maybe we will have to start calling you Rare05 or something similar. :D

Bud, a C5 is just a Fat well fed Shark!!:D :D :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom