Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seat Bezel

E

elsberry

This is the first time I've posted. Have to say I've got some great information from scanning through all the topics. I've got a small problem I hope someone has a answer for. I'm trying to find the "Bezel" that goes around the control buttons on the outside wing of the passenger seat for my 1985. I've tried Ecklers, Mid America, etc. and numerous salvage yards. Ecklers had the bezels for the upper door vents, but no help with the seat bezel. Any ideas would be appreciated. Leaving for the Daytona 500 today so it will be next week before I can check back in. Thanks

Ken,
Thanks for the info.unfortunatly Zip doesn't carry the bezel for the right side of the seat, just the left. I'm still looking if anyone has any leads.
Thanks
Bob

Bob,

I think that I've got a couple of them. I'm away from the shop right now, but stay after me and I'll check it out.

Dave

Dave,
Appreciate any help you can give. I'm still hitting dead ends everywhere else. Thanks, Bob

Bob,

So we're thinking right, you need the bezel for the air pump controls or the bolster switches?

Dave

Sorry to take so long getting back to you guys on the seat bezel. I'm gone alot so don't get to the computer much except boring business stuff. The new "Mid America" cataloge came out and had the part I needed in it. Ordered, recieved, installed, and seat is in one piece again.Thanks for your help and ideas. Bob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom