Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seat Comfort?

USNA1969

Corvette
1972 Big Block/4-Speed
I'm waiting to order my C7 until I see them in person in the colors I'm looking to choose from. In the meanwhile, I visited my local dealer when I heard they had two in the showroom. I found the seat bottoms in both cars to be uncomfortable with pressure against the outside of my thighs (I'm 6'2", 178lbs). Can the bolsters be adjusted outwardly a bit?

Sorry, but seat bottom cushions on the StingRay are not adjustable.

In mine 2014 I don't have any issues with the seats being uncomfortable. Out of the 7 other Vettes I have had my 14 is the most comfortable and I'm 6ft 245 lbs and have a 357 revolver gun holster on my right hip at all times. I have a permit for it and is legal to carry. I don't know if they have different styles of seats but I find mine very comfortable here is a picture of mine which is Red Conv. Next to my deceased mothers 64 Stingray which now my dad has cause it has so much centimental memories we will never get rid off it plus it's AC car with 83,000 original miles. I hope you can find out if you can get different seats or find out if they do adjust in anyway for you food luck. 20150605_174825.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom