Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

seat controls

alan ream

Corvette
2004 Red Z06
I just bought a 95 coupe. It has the sport seats, meaning there is one large knob on the left of the console that moves the seats backward, forward, up & down. On the right side of the console, there is a selector slide switch which permits you to select either the dr or ps seat. There are also 4 little rocker switches that inflate/deflate little air bladders under the seat cushions.
Now, my problem:
When the selector is in the dr position, the seat knob operates properly. The little buttons that work the little bladder bags also work correctly.
When the selector is in the ps position, the driver seat is still the one that moves, however, the little bladders on the passenger seat work correctly.???????Help

95 seats

i had the same problem. the drivers side wiring was plugged in wrong. look under the seat cushion, the 2 plugs should be plugged together with different colored wires, if they are the same colors together thats the problem. wierd i know but thats it . hope this helps. Tom

Re: 95 seats

tkwilliams said:
i had the same problem. the drivers side wiring was plugged in wrong. look under the seat cushion, the 2 plugs should be plugged together with different colored wires, if they are the same colors together thats the problem. wierd i know but thats it . hope this helps. Tom

Not sure if I ever thanked you. It was exactly as you said. Problem solved.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom