Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seat Switch

Corvette
2003 50th Anniversary Convertible
I have been thinking about swapping out the seats in my Z. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The main reason I am thinking about this is my rear-end doesn't fit in the seat as comfortably as I would like. Okay, I have a fat a$$. That's the truth.

Thanks in advance.

:)There are seats from c-5 vettes on craigslist almost every day. I would go to a few dealers and test drive some Vettes and find out what is comfortable.

I have been thinking about swapping out the seats in my Z. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The main reason I am thinking about this is my rear-end doesn't fit in the seat as comfortably as I would like. Okay, I have a fat a$$. That's the truth.

Thanks in advance.

I have a set of '94 in good shape that I can sell you. They are gray. I'm in Canada though (Montreal area), but I can ship them to you if ever your interested. I'm not sure what it's worth on the market, but I'll cut you a good deal + shipping?

Martin
New member!
Owner of a '91 Red ZR1.

Try a set of standard seats rather than the "sport" seats. I find them much more comfortable and they fit and the stock switches work since you only change the seat.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom