Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Selling 4-Spd B/W T-10

M

mst

Borg Warner T-10 4-spd for sale $300. Worked fine but I put in a 5 spd. No use for it any longer.

Thanks

J60I

What are the dates?
What Dates?
It was in my 67 camaro but its not original. I swapped it out a year ago so the tranny has been sitting since. Figured I would post it here and see if there is any interest. Thanks!

MST I realize this is an old post. Question, What manufacture of the 5 speed did you go with. What year did you put it in ? I would like to replace my t10 with a five speed in the 1964. Thanks and have a good Christmas

5-spd

Hi

I bought a Tremec 5 speed and it actually went in my 67 Camaro but I know guys that have put them in C2 vettes too. Also know some who have put in Richmond 5 and 6 spds. It worked out great in my Camaro. Running down the freeway in 4th at about 3000 rpm, hit 5th and it drops approx 1000 rpms. Pretty much what I wanted. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas to you too!

MST I realize this is an old post. Question, What manufacture of the 5 speed did you go with. What year did you put it in ? I would like to replace my t10 with a five speed in the 1964. Thanks and have a good Christmas

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom